Followers

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

New Things


     There has been so many changes! All leading up to my final semester here at Cameron University. Big changes mean big demand on time. Sorry for the delays on posts. I love my time with family. I am just now getting all my life together. A sketch a day! Always

Baby! Zoila Josefina Daoang May 14, 2013


Sent my entry to Boston Printmakers 2013 North American Print Biennial!


Surgery :( shoulder surgery... It sucks, but I really needed to take care of it. High hopes for speedy recovery.

I have taken a step into a new direction, and I feel the heat of passion!!! Like it feels when a new sketchbook is in my grasp. It feels so great. I have everything I want, and everything I could need. I found some great carving tools at this estate auction. REAL Japanese wood carving tools! It was a steal. Thanks to my family for bringing this one together.
Samantha, I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment