Followers

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Tattoo experience thus far

So lately, as of this summer, I took on an apprenticeship which is the exact equivalent to taking on a full time school and part time job all in one without pay. If I'm to continue this tattooing apprenticeship I need to quit so many hours at Auto Zone. And pick up more time at the shop. My problem with tattooing is that I treat it as a hobby. Not a career path of my life, so my priorities aren't to the level they need me at. Don't get me wrong though I've learned more than they think I know. Its really amazing how the
commonality of linear rendering and tattooing are related. I have many ideas to practice the tattooing processes. Its a new process but it will be a successful one. One hint... ink

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment